ENTRY CRITERIA: All 2D pieces submitted must be original and not previously exhibited at the Keystone Fine Art Juried Exhibition.
All artwork must be ready to hang with a wire, framed or gallery wrapped – no saw tooth, fast frames or clips. Artwork not ready to hang will be denied acceptance.
SIZE CRITERIA: All artwork must be no larger than 30” x 40” max – In any direction, NO EXCEPTIONS.
CATEGORIES: There are seven categories, please place your artwork in the category it is 90% of.
- Drawing/Graphite/Pen & Ink
- Other Media
- Student 17 & Under
AWARDS: Prizes totaling $1,925.00. Prizes given in each adult category of $200 for first place and $100 for second place. Prizes given in the student category of $75 for first place and $50 for second place.
DELIVERY: Main Gallery, Monday, November 2, 2020 from 10 am to 1 pm & 4 pm to 6 pm.
PICK UP OF UNACCEPTED WORK: Wednesday, November 4, 2020, before 4pm. Any artwork not picked up will be charged $50/day.
PROCEDURE: Artists will be contacted by WIAC only if your work is not accepted.
- Calls will go out Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
- Please check your voice mail – we will use the number you supply with submission.
PICKUP OF ACCEPTED WORK: Monday, November 23, 10 am to 2 pm and Tuesday, November 24th 10 am to 2 pm. Any artwork NOT picked up will be charged $50/day.
- Must be hand delivered
- Adult non-refundable entry fee of
- $25 for first artwork
- $15 for second artwork
- $10 for third artwork
- Student 17 and Under non-refundable entry fee of
- $10 for first artwork
- $5 for second artwork
- $5 for third artwork
- Payment Method: Cash, credit card (add a 3% processing fee) or checks can be made out to the Walk In Art Center